We serve the children by committing ourselves to these values:
- We commit to God’s word as guide and standard.
- We treat all children the same as created and loved by God.
- We maintain a servant heart in all we do.
- We manage God’s resource with faithfulness and integrity.
- We pursue excellence as unto the lord.
- We believe in empowering the marginalised to a just and equal society.
- We believe change must happen at a local level- responsibility is with the people.
- We believe active participation of beneficiaries is critical for sustainability.
- We believe partnerships with local and international organisations ensure lasting impact.
- We believe capacity building will multiply small efforts in many ways.
- We believe dedicated teamwork requires openness, integrity, commitment and hard work.
- We believe our staff, volunteers and all key actors should actualise these principles in all they do.