Social media: connect with us today!
We love social media! What a great way to keep you up-to-date with all that's going on at Child of Hope in Uganda and the UK. We regularly post updates to communicate with our wonderful supporters. There are plenty for you to choose from - if you haven't signed up for one yet, why not try one out soon! We're engaging with new social media all the time... also check us out on LinkedIn, Vimeo, Google+, tumblr and Pinterest.
- Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. Well, Child of Hope is on Facebook, too, with news posted frequently! If you enjoy Facebook, it would help us enormously if you could share or like our posts regularly.
- Twitter is a service for friends, family, and colleagues to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick updates - even to your mobile phone if you'd like that. If you have a Twitter account, please retweet our tweets... it would help us talk to a much wider audience.
- YouTube is a video-sharing website where you can watch videos as we upload them.
- You can sign up for our eNewsletter to receive updates in your e-mail!
- We promise... we won't bombard you with appeals for money.
- This sign-up takes you away from our website, but don't worry, it's still us!