Social media: connect with us today!
We love social media! What a great way to keep you up-to-date with all that's going on at Child of Hope in Uganda and the UK. We regularly post updates to communicate with our wonderful supporters. There are plenty for you to choose from - if you haven't signed up for one yet, why not try one out soon!
- Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. Well, Child of Hope is on Facebook, too! If you have a Facebook page, please copy & paste this and post it as your status: "I'm a proud supporter of Child of Hope in Uganda. Free education and healthcare for kids right in the middle of a slum... amazing! Find them on Facebook or visit website: www.childofhopeuganda.org"
- Twitter is a service for friends, family, and colleagues to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick updates - even to your mobile phone if you'd like that. If you have a Twitter account, please send this tweet to your followers: "Support @lovechildofhope - free education and healthcare for kids right in the middle of a slum! Visit their website to learn more: www.childofhopeuganda.org"
- YouTube is a video-sharing website where you can watch videos as we upload them.
- You can sign up for our eNewsletter to receive updates in your e-mail!
- We promise... we won't bombard you with appeals for money.